Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 8


I woke up at 6am on Clare’s couch with the worst headache of my life and stumbled back to the hostel on the bus. Thought I was going to have to tell the driver to pull over so I could puke outside the bus, but I made it to my stop and then stumbled to bed. After a long shower, I made myself some food and then watched a couple of movies. With no food left and still no Financial Aid money, I went to the store and used my credit card again. I got an email from the financial aid people saying it should be deposited, but no money. Very frustrating. Then, I studied for a bit and got a good night’s rest.

Roommates: Both Germans moved out, Denmark stayed and 1 English girl, Katy moved in, as well as 1 other nice German. Denmark got a job working in the bar of the hostel. She has to work long hours and wear booty shorts. 

No comments:

Post a Comment