Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 7


In the morning, I sunbathed for a bit, then studied in the afternoon for a while. The usual routine. Then, I got ready and bussed over to Toowong to meet Clare for dinner. I bought wine at the bottle shop and then walked with Clare to her apartment. We drank the first bottle and then ate dinner that she made. It was Chicken with honey, sesame and mustard, super delicious.. We just talked and talked and talked for hours about everything, mostly serious stuff like my sister and her friend and working hard and getting through hard times. It was refreshing to be able to talk to her about things so candidly. Before I knew it, it was already midnight and so I watched a movie and passed out at her house (no more busses on a Sunday night). Whoops

Roommates: New German moved out, Denmark stayed and other German who lives above me stayed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment