Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 6


Today was sunny, so I sunbathed for a while, then studied for the rest of the afternoon. I also wrote a complaint letter to UQ financial department because I still have yet to receive any moneys from them and every semester seems to be a hassle. I'm sick of it. I'm not going to just sit idle until I get my money anymore and then forget about it. I want changes!! In the evening, when I went to make dinner, I discovered that my ravioli had been stolen! WTF. I can't believe someone would steal my whole package of ravioli! So, I ate ramen for dinner because I'm avoiding going to the store until I get money from financial aid. I talked to my boyfriend for a while because he was mad at me for something I did before I knew him and then studied a bit more before bed.

Roommates: Denmark, German and another German. The one with the boyfriend moved out, but another one took her place.

No comments:

Post a Comment