Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 21


Today we got a notice on our door that they would be cleaning and spraying our rooms for pests, just part of a regular thing to make sure they don't get anything. So, we had to put everything on beds. What a hassle, especially because we did that only a few days ago for their standard cleaning. It was also cold and rainy, so I couldn't sunbathe. I made breakfast, went on internet for a while, then came back, showered, and they still hadn’t done our rooms. Ugh. Because it was rainy, everyone filled the lounge so I couldn’t study anywhere. I decided to walk downtown for a pedicure, then back, made some dinner and by then they had finally finished with our room. So, I moved all of my stuff back into place and studied for the rest of the night because I felt so unproductive earlier. 

Roommates: Same group - Denmark, Canada, Japan.

No comments:

Post a Comment