Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 19


Tried to sunbathe, but it was too cold. Walked with my two new roommates (Canada and Germany) and went shopping downtown. I bought a skirt, 2 tank tops, a going out top, bandeaus, and gold shoes all for $140. Then I went home and went to go make lunch but saw that my plate got stolen! WTF Right out of my bag!! Like, Ok if you want to use it, but then put it back at least! And I wonder why they didn't take the rest of my dishes, too. Just the plate. Ugh. That means I won’t get $2 back at the end and now I have to use my bowl as my plate. Oh well. Then I studied for a bit, showered, talked to the Canadian about a bunch of things and then went out to Victory with Jillian. But I was supposed to meet all of my classmates. It was really hard trying to mix the friend groups because I didn't know what to talk about. Oh well. My classmates started dancing, so I ended up sneaking out early. 

Roommates: Denmark, Canada and new quiet girl from Japan that doesn't speak much English. 

No comments:

Post a Comment