Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 18


Today was a busy day! I turned in a bunch of library books, checked out 4 more. Then I bought a plug, got chai, and went to class. We had a guest lecturer, Ian Patterson. During the break, I helped Antonella who has missed the first several weeks of class. Then, I headed to meet with Jan about the financial aid lady. Christian, Lina and Jillian all met me and we discussed all of the problems for over an hour. It felt really good to get EVERYTHING off our chests and the woman did not seem to have any idea that these things had happened. I really hope that things change for the better and other students don't have to go through what we went through. Then I walked with the girls to the health clinic because Lina needed to see someone and I had an appointment. The doctor I met with wasn't very helpful at all and didn't tell me much about this new birth control I was looking into. Instead she just told me that if I was interested in it, I needed to schedule an appointment with another doctor. So, I did, but I'm really running out of time to get this done if I want to do it in Australia, before I go back. Then, I dropped off the books I borrowed from Roy Ballantyne in his office and he was meeting with someone so I didn't get a chance to talk to him, which is OK because I didn't really need to. Then went home and studied for a bit. Later, I went out to Salsa with girls and Christian and Gerardo and Umberto from Peru.

Roommates: Denmark, Canadian moved in, whoo! And a tall, blonde girl from Germany

No comments:

Post a Comment