Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 23


Woke up with a headache (I hate wine) and the Japanese and Canadian moving out. They both decided to move into a place together. How funny and random!! Today is laundry day, so I took a shower and as soon as I had chugged enough water, I gathered my clothes and put them in the wash. Then I went to the grocery store and got a bottle of Powerade, so that I could get cashback to pay the $2 I was short on for the dryer... Then I talked to my boyfriend and fought with him because my phone ran out of batteries last night and I didn’t say goodnight/let him know I made it safely home. Ugh. I fought with him for most of the day and didn’t get much studying done until he went to sleep. Then I studied for a while and got through quite a few books. Only 2 more to go!

Roommates: Denmark, Canada and Japan moved out so they could get an apartment together. A German girl from across the hall moved in above me and another chick from London, who was nice, but only here for 1 night. 

No comments:

Post a Comment