Wednesday, September 21, 2011

August 16


Today is the day before Ekka, one of Brisbane's biggest holidays. A year ago today is one that I would love to block out in my memory. Haha Oh well. I didn’t go to the TSA meeting since the last one I went to was worthless. I studied for most of the day. Then convinced Lina and Jillian to go to Mexican food!  We went to Guzman y Gomez, then tried Agave for some drinks, across the street. It had some really disgusting Sangria that tasted like watered down cranapple juice. Horrible. Then I went home and met up with Jillian to go out to the bars. Even though it's a Tuesday, everyone goes out because tomorrow is a holiday, so it's really like a Friday! We went to the Victory downtown and then got some pizza and that was about it. Kinda boring. 

Roommates: Denmark and Two English girls

No comments:

Post a Comment